· It depends on when you were first registered:
· All currently registered referees have been sent their UserName and Password by CNRA through the gameofficials.net system by automated email in March 2013.
· If you did not receive an email with your log in information, first attempt the ”I can’t remember UserName or Password” button) if this fails, your email is likely entered incorrectly and you will want to correct this immediately once you are able.) Contact Registration at:email@example.com to obtain your log in information.
· If you were last registered in 2011 or afterward, you will use your UserName and Password that is saved in cnra.gameofficials.net (use “I can’t remember UserName or Password” button to retrieve.)
· If you were last registered in 2010 or before at any time, you will need to create a NEW user in cnra.gameofficials.net, however you MUST put your USSF ID # in your information when signing up!!
· IMPORTANT !!! If you do not enter your USSF#, then USSF will recognize you as new and create a new USSF ID # for you which will create a DUPLICATE account. This MUST be avoided.