Welcome back to the 2015 season!!!
Please click here
to review US Soccer and CA North's policy regarding concussions.
Please remove the player for their safety and the next steps.
NEW COACHES ONLY:
How Do Coaches Register in Cal North’s Data Management System?
To register in the system, please visit the Cal North Data Management System and follow the following steps:
- On the main Cal North Data Management System landing page, please click on the “Team Admin/Official” registration link in the right hand column.
- If you are a returning user, you can login with your existing account. If you are a new user, please use “Option 2” and press the “Create New Account” button at the bottom.
- Once you have established an account (please make sure to use your full legal name on all documents and forms) and logged in, press the “Continue” button at the bottom after you are done adding any new players or other Parent/Guardians if necessary.
- Click on the “Register as a Coach/Admin” button in the right most column on the row indicating your name.
- A new window will appear, in the Play-Level drop down list, select “Risk Management”.
- Complete all fields in the form that is displayed, and press the “Save” button at the bottom. PLEASE use the right club when asked. Lincoln Youth Soccer has several options and use our club 04 SID6075472. If not, Cal North will not be able to match your results with the Lifescan
- The new window will close, and you will be able to press the “Continue” button.
- Agree to Electronic Legal Agreement.
- Press the “No Payment Due, and Continue” button at the top.
- Press the “Print Receipts and Forms” button to obtain your “Request for Live Scan Form”. You will need to present this form to the Capital Live Scan vendor that will be processing your fingerprints.
You must get a Livescan before you can participate in practices or games. You still need to get a Livescan even though you may have gone through this procedure before with another organization.
Please click here for the form to complete (type) and take to the following location or past this into your Internet Explorer browser:
The UPS Store #4059
69 Lincoln Blvd. #A
Lincoln, CA 95648
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
For other locations throughout the area, please click here.
Please ensure you fill out the form with the following information:
District 6, League 03 Club 04
Lincoln Youth Soccer Club
Each coach shall keep with him/her an official team roster listing all active players for that season.
The following roster minimum / maximums will be considered:
U6 - 7 minimum / 10 maximum
U8 - 7 minimum / 11 maximum
U10 - 8 minimum / 14 maximum
U12 - 11 minimum / 18 maximum
U14 - 11 minimum / 18 maximum
U16 - 11 minimum / 18 maximum
U19 - 11 minimum / 18 maximum
No team roster will be changed without prior approval from the club registrar. Amended rosters will be sent out to the coach (s) once a change has been authorized. This includes, but is not limited to, any add, transfer or removal of players or coaches.
WHAT HAPPENS IF A PLAYER (or yourself) has an injury? Cal North provides an insurance program
that is SECONDARY to the parent's (or your) insurance program.
Cal North Injury Claims
Cal North injury claims can now be submitted through an online submission process. Please note that online claims can only be processed for accidents on or after September 1, 2012. If the accident date occurred before this date, please do not proceed with the online claim submission; instead, you will need to contact Debbie Alvarez at firstname.lastname@example.org for the appropriate case report/claim form.
The information needed for the form & process is available at the following site:http://www.calnorth.org/about/administration/insurance/
Please Think Before You Criticize A Youth Referee